The roots of Garner Construction stretch back to 1972 when Jackie Garner joined the International Operating Engineer’s Local 302 to become a crane operator. She honed her skills operating cranes on jobs like the West Seattle Bridge, the Satsop Nucelar Site, and the Renton Sewer Treatment Plant. In 1991, she founded Garner Construction Inc. to provide General Contractors with a reliable source for Crane Services and the highest skilled Tower Crane operators and riggers possible. Garner’s first job was with M.A. Mortenson on the $70 Million Physics & Astronomy Building at the University of Washington. Since then, the jobs have grown, and so have we. Today, Garner maintains a full time staff of 42 operators and riggers, and serves clients across Washington, Oregon, Idaho, Montana,Tennesse and Hawaii. We have completed over 540 jobs to date.
Garner Construction carries WBE and DBE status.
Let us help you reach your firm’s diversity goals.
What our clients say.
- Jackie and the Garner staff, operators and riggers are a great team to partner with on projects. If your project requires hosting, you want Garner Construction to do it. They are safe, conscientious, and professinal every step of the way.Joe SadlerDirector of Safety - Exxel Pacific
- We firmly believe that the success of the United States Courthouse project is a direct reflection of Garner Construction's dedication and commitment to working together to create a world-class building.Daniel R. AbsherPresident - Absher Construction
- Few construction sites could expect to receive higher attention to safety than that provided by Garner Construction while in vastly populated urban settings.Michael SeeField Superintendent - Hoffman Construction
- Jackie Garner has supported me on construction projects for many years. Her employees and herself have given me one hundred percent cooperation in any operator role requested of them. Her operators are dependable,trustworthy, and professional.Kevin LarkinProject Superintendent - Anderson Construction
- Jackie has always provided exceptional work on every project I have worked with her on. Her attention to detail has allowed the projects to always be delivered on time and under budget. Garner provided a Tower Crane Camera which increased production.Pete CampbellSafety Director - BNBuilders
- Undeniably, our decision to have your company provide us with the complete service was indeed the right one. The benefits to this package are clear.Paul JonesProject General Superintendent - Edifice Construction Company